Ultra PRO Eclipse Matte Standard Sleeves (100) - Lime Green15618
Each pack includes 100 Lime Green Ultra PRO Eclipse Matte standard deck protector sleeves measuring 66mm x 91mm. These are suitable for card games such as Pokemon, Digimon, Magic: The Gathering, and similar standard-size trading cards.
Earn 8 loyalty points, worth £0.08, with this purchase.
Ultra PRO Eclipse Matte Deck Protector sleeves provide a completely opaque back in Lime Green and a glare-free, clear matte card display on the front. This makes the Ultra PRO Eclipse Matte Deck Protector sleeves a premium choice for serious trading card game players and collectors alike. The Eclipse Matte range includes the ChromaFusion technology, which offers players an effortless glide while shuffling and a split-resistant seal. Each sleeve is made with a non-PVC, acid-free polypropylene, protecting your trading cards game after game.
Whether you collect trading cards or play competitively, the Ultra PRO Eclipse Matte standard deck protectors will prevent scratches, smudges and general wear and tear. Protecting your cards will also preserve their playability and value for the future. Each sleeve is made using high-clarity materials with a matte finish and will display every beautiful detail of your trading cards. They will also prevent glare from lighting. Each pack includes 100 matte deck protector sleeves measuring 66mm x 91mm. These are suitable for card games such as Pokemon, Digimon, Magic: The Gathering, and similar standard-size trading cards.
Ultra PRO Eclipse Matte Standard Deck Protector sleeves Lime Green Features:
- 100 Deck Protector sleeves per pack.
- Each pack includes 100 standard-sized card sleeves, hand-packed and manufactured in California, USA.
- Sized for standard size cards, such as Pokémon, Digimon and Magic: the Gathering.
- ChromaFusion technology provides a fully opaque backing, split-resistant seal, and effortless glide shuffle.
- Made with high-quality, acid-free, non-PVC polypropylene materials.
- Archival-safe, polypropylene materials mean premium protection for your valuable cards.